- The cell-shaded graphics look absolutely stunning and bring this already anime-looking game to life in a whole new way.
- The gameplay is fast and as combo-heavy as previous titles in the series, though felt similar to DragonBall FighterZ more so than the other Guilty Gear games than I recall.
- Decent amount of gameplay types to keep you entertained.
- Story mode is an interesting choice, as there is no gameplay and just an anime movie.
- Story mode is an interesting choice, as there is no gameplay and just an anime movie. Which can be tough for some people looking to play out parts of the story instead of watching a movie.
- Combos sometimes felt hard to pull off, this may also be a user specific issue.
I had a great time with Guilty Gear Strive. It’s beautiful to look at, fun to play, and is another great entry into the series. Fans of fighting games will want to pick this one up ASAP.