- Astro audio quality is excellent and even though its a stereo headset it doesn’t feel like that.
- Easy to find volume control wheel.
- Ear cushions feel great and never get hot around the ears.
- Sturdy headset design and super light even compared to the A10s.
- Long battery life ans quick to recharge.
- USB dongle is easy to switch between PS5 and PC and you can purchase an additional dongle to use on Xbox as well.
- Headset will be better suited for larger heads.
- Dongle is very large compared to similar headsets.
- Inability to customize presets.
- Top of headband design creates unneeded pressure points on your head at certain angles which differs from other Astro headsets and should be removed from future iterations.
The Astro A20s sit in a weird position. They are priced in the halfway point between something like the Stealth 600s and 700s and the SteelSeries Arctis 7P and is lacking features that some of these other ones have. While Astro has always had excellent audio quality across all of their headsets but with the new headband design I would pass on these and save up for higher end headsets.